Second Day of Work and a Summon
My stomach was groaning this morning.
I could feel my stomach juices flowing like a tsunami.
The road was strangly empty of its pedestrians.
But, I didn't care.
And I cross the road not within the boundaries of the parallel white lines.
When I cross halfway, a a policeman with a white checkered cap signaled to me.
Uh- oh, I thought.
I tried to avoid the policeman.
But, he found me.
I took out my IC and apologized profusely.
I stole a look at his notebook and saw a name before mine.
"Mand, we'll sent you a $20 summon to your house", the policeman said with his professional smile.
I felt extremely awkward.
And I don't like the consequence that I've to part with my $20.
My $20 will just develop wings one day and fly away from to
nothing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home