Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Refreshed after Retreat

I'm feeling marvelously free. It's a feeling I've never experienced before.

Pastor James led us to a BBQ pit in front of the dorm. Some of us have even folded our lists of sins into beautiful origami shapes. We followed him like mice behind a Pied Piper.

When my turn came, I was rather hesitant as I was scared of fire. In the end I plucked up the courage. The paper shrivered in the fire as if it was melting in the fire. It was then reduced to ashes of white and dirty grey.

I was the only one who didn't drop on the floor. The rest had dropped. Pauline lied on the floor the longest. I only hope that the Holy Spirit would give her a much- needed rest and breakthrough of her lie that was littered with regrets, violence and abuse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home